Answered

How to get QQ Music connected to Sonos in China?

• 17 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi - I moved from the UK to China and now want to use QQ Music through my SONOS system as well. Reading through some articles here I understand I have to use Qplay on QQ Music, be connected to the same WiFi with Sonos and my smartphone and set the location to China in profile on sonos.com. I also updated to the S2 controller.

Did all of that - but it still cannot see Sonos on Qplay. 

Any suggestion highly welcome - I am struggeling!

thanks

Chris

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 17 January 2021, 11:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Some suggestions for you to perhaps consider…

• See this link… 
  • You could also use a QQ music app with built in Airplay from the local Apple App Store and use Airplay from an iDevice to stream the audio to a compatible Sonos speaker.
  • If you use Android then you can use a Google Chomecast connected to a TV that has a Sonos HT device connected to it. 
  • If there are any live URL audio streams available and published online to listen to their stations then you can add those to Sonos using method mentioned in this link: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/260
Badge

Thanks Ken. How do I reboot my speakers?

(tried everything mentioned in the post you sent - with no success)

Thanks Ken. How do I reboot my speakers?

(tried everything mentioned in the post you sent - with no success)

Just power them off for 30 seconds, or so, and then power them on again.

Deleted. Misread the original post.