Answered

HELP!! How can I still view my music videos??

• 6 June 2021
  • 2 replies

If I connect my Sonos to YouTube Music, I'm able to access all my playlists etc on YTM no problem. And play my songs sound wise. HOWEVER, why can't I play my videos anymore? Is it something I'm doing wrong, or it that Sonos & YTM just aren't on the same exact terms with one another? I DON'T have a smart TV, so I either view my music videos by my Google Pixel 3a, my ASUS Vivo Flipbook or by casting to my aged TV. It makes no sense that I can use any regular bluetooth speaker with these devices and play & view my YouTube music videos. Yet, I'm completely unable to do so with my Sonos, and that totally irritates me. HELP this extremely computer-uneducated music & dance lover!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 8 June 2021, 15:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Sonos doesn’t have any video capability, it is an audio system. What is your problem, exactly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @SummerC. 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

If you’re using an Apple device, you can AirPlay audio to Sonos while watching YouTube. See our Stream AirPlay audio to Sonos help page for more info.