Answered

Google Play Music & Explicit

• 24 October 2016
  • 5 replies

Can anyone confim if the explicit filtering work on tracks and albums when playing in Sonos or is it just for GPM radio please?
icon

Best answer by Sonosssss 26 October 2016, 22:44

Can anyone confim if the explicit filtering work on tracks and albums when playing in Sonos or is it just for GPM radio please?

Im a GPM subscriber, have filtering on. Filtering does not work for on demand tracks AFAICT (have filtering on, can play "Gold digger" for ex).
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Anyone with a GPM subscription?
Nobody use GPM 😞
I'm not a GPM subscriber, but I've got some questions for you that might lead us to an answer.

1) Where do you set the explicit filtering flag? Is it on the GPM side, or is a flag you set when using the player?

2) Do you sign in to your account for GPM when using the Sonos software? (For instance, using TuneIn in the Sonos app doesn't allow me to sign in to my Premium account, so I can't use any of the premium content that I pay Tunein for on Sonos Speakers, except with a line in on my Play:5.

3) If the flag is set in the player for GPM, does the same option of setting that flag appear when using the Sonos app?

Sorry I'm not a GPM user, but hopefully answering these questions will lead us to an understanding of how the system works.

Im a GPM subscriber, have filtering on. Filtering does not work for on demand tracks AFAICT (have filtering on, can play "Gold digger" for ex).
Thank you for your help, as I suspected.