Answered

Google Play can’t rewind song

• 23 September 2018
  • 4 replies

I cannot rewind songs on Google play when I use the Sonos app. Is this a setting issue? If so how do I change this setting
icon

Best answer by Keith N 28 September 2018, 00:28

Understood. I am able to reproduce this here on my desk unit, and it seems that through the Google Play Music app you can scrub through and rewind. Depending on the Sonos devices you have, you can use AirPlay to send your Google Play audio to Sonos from right in the Google Play Music app.

I'll be sure to forward this topic along to the team for visibility. Thanks for the heads up!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Burtonsan. Thanks for the post. You should be able to rewind on Google Play Music. Are you still having problems with this? Does this happen with all Sonos controllers or only on the app? Thanks!
It happens when I use the Sonos app and I’m trying to play a Google Play Station. Is there a way to seamlessly project the Regular Google Play App on my iPhone onto Sonos speakers? I can do that with Spotify. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Understood. I am able to reproduce this here on my desk unit, and it seems that through the Google Play Music app you can scrub through and rewind. Depending on the Sonos devices you have, you can use AirPlay to send your Google Play audio to Sonos from right in the Google Play Music app.

I'll be sure to forward this topic along to the team for visibility. Thanks for the heads up!
Userlevel 7
Badge +17
If you get an android controller, you will be able to cast GPM to sonos from the GPM app.
See "play to sonos"
https://support.sonos.com/s/article/126?language=en_US
Although the requirements fails to mention android only, this does not work with iOS.
Google call it "direct play"
https://play.google.com/about/music/sonos/