Answered

Feature Request: Frisky Integration

• 15 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi Sonos,
How about adding a service integration to Frisky Radio's platform so we can playback specific DJ sets? At the moment the only way to access the service directly on Sonos is through radio stations which only allows playback of their live streams. To playback specific set's I need to stream them from their website to my computer then cast them to Sonos which is really a lot more complicated than it should be.
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 25 April 2019, 22:01

Hi Sonos,
How about adding a service integration to Frisky Radio's platform so we can playback specific DJ sets? At the moment the only way to access the service directly on Sonos is through radio stations which only allows playback of their live streams. To playback specific set's I need to stream them from their website to my computer then cast them to Sonos which is really a lot more complicated than it should be.

Hi Niall_3,

Thanks for the suggestion of adding Frisky Radio to Sonos. I'll send a feature request in to the team to add Frisky Radio. You may wish to also reach out to Frisky Radio and make the suggestion to them as well.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Sonos,

Hi Niall_3,

Thanks for the suggestion of adding Frisky Radio to Sonos. I'll send a feature request in to the team to add Frisky Radio. You may wish to also reach out to Frisky Radio and make the suggestion to them as well.