Feature request for multiple Spotify accounts

• 23 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi!

When using more than one Spotify account, the overview does not show which account I can select.

Could you add the username of the account in small font underneath the text “Spotify”, or display the name that has been given to the service?

Attached is a photo of the problem:

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Didrik Sa.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks for sharing your feedback to us as we highly appreciate feedbacks that would help us improve our system. I would be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would like to suggest subscribing to this thread and to our announcemeant topic for any feature releases and feature updates.

Please let us know if you still have any feature request or feedback by creating a topic. We would highly appreciate it. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

I also want this :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

That's strange. My Sonos app does tell me which user's Spotify I can select. Maybe you have to type this in when adding the respective Spotify accounts to Sonos? 

That's strange. My Sonos app does tell me which user's Spotify I can select. Maybe you have to type this in when adding the respective Spotify accounts to Sonos? 

And this is illustrated in the relevant Sonos help article.

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3624?language=en_US

It should default to the chosen account on any controller.

The only way to add multiple Spotify-accounts for me is to add it as multiple services. I can name the service in settings (mac and iOS), but they are identical in the view, except for the content.