Answered

Error: “The connection to Accuradio was lost”

• 29 September 2020
  • 7 replies

This error occurs repeatedly. Fixes attempted:

• Removed and reauthorized AccuRadio;
  • Cleared the queue;
  • Rebooted modem and router.

Error continues. Anyone found similar? Any solutions?

icon

Best answer by Krishma M 29 September 2020, 21:07

Hi folks, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the new users here in the community. I really appreciate you all for the feedback and sharing in here. AccuRadio experienced a service outage and it has been resolved. You can always check on the status of the outage at status.sonos.com.

Just let us know if you need anything. We and the community are always here to help.

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis.

Same issue over here.

Same issue and process tried but still unable to connect AccuRadio vis Sonos

Buggered here too… tried a full reset and no joy :(

Other services work (Amazon and tune in)

Here, too - all other services work.

There are no posts on their Facebook page addressing this yet.

Online Accuradio music via the browser works.

Badge

https://status.sonos.com/ is showing an outage.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi folks, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the new users here in the community. I really appreciate you all for the feedback and sharing in here. AccuRadio experienced a service outage and it has been resolved. You can always check on the status of the outage at status.sonos.com.

Just let us know if you need anything. We and the community are always here to help.