Question

Error 1002 with Apple Music Shuffle

• 3 December 2017
  • 0 replies

Recently I bought a Play:5 speaker to use together with Apple Music. Everything installed smoothly, just as I was expecting from Sonos. Unfortunately there is one problem. I just want to shuffle all my music, but that does not seem to work. When I go to 'songs' and click the 'shuffle' button at the top it starts loading for a long time before it gives me the 1002 error that there was an issue with adding the songs to the play queue.

I noticed more people complaining about it, but every time the discussion ends with connectivity issues. The Play:5 is connected through a network cable, my iPhone is working fine on WiFi. I can play individual albums or songs, it is just not working with (large) playlists.

I tried switching wifi channels, even wifi networks (I have two in the house, phone and speaker always on the same network). Nothing seems to work.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.