Echo dot and Deezer

• 14 September 2016
  • 30 replies

Hello, can I ask Echo dot to play music from Deezer on Sonos speaker

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Have you tried my Alexa skill? I don't have a Deezer account to test with, but it will probably work. Search the Skills store for My Speaker.

Not finding anything controlav?

Sorry my Alexa Sonos Skill has been unavailable to new users for about a week. Should be back online by Monday with luck. (Existing users were unaffected).
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
My Skill is back live in the Skills Store. Check it out and let me know how well Deezer works with it.
My Skill is back live in the Skills Store. Check it out and let me know how well Deezer works with it.

I've just searched for My Speaker skill in the Alexa App but it's not there. I'm based in the UK so is it not available here?
Badge +1

I've just searched for My Speaker skill in the Alexa App but it's not there. I'm based in the UK so is it not available here?
I too cannot find this but would love to try it.....
Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Will have to look at that, my Echo Dot is still sat in it's unopened box; not worth getting it out yet..