Answered

Deezer service stop to work

• 18 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi all, from a few weeks, the Deezer service on my Sonos Connect stoped to work. I have a Premium Deezer contract.

Is there a known issue with Deezer those last weeks?

Yesterday, i rebooted the Sonos Connect. It changed nothing. I tried to add the deezer service even if it was present and i had an error message, something like “issue with authentification. if it continues, contact your Sonos support”.

I delete Deezer service successfully. I tried again to add it and i had the same error message.

I reset my Sonos Contact. Now, i have only one available service which is “last.fm”.

Please, how to have again the list of all the available musical services like before the reset?

The version of the Connect devive is 8.6 and i can’t upgrade it as i use an old dedicated Android tablet to pilot it.

In advance thank you for your help.

icon

Best answer by James L. 18 March 2022, 12:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

According to Real Time status, https://status.sonos.com/

It’s fine.  Can you use Deezer on your PC or Phone?

Badge +17

Hi @Philou92,

If I’m understanding your post correctly, your Connect is running firmware version 8.6? This version is several years out of date and most music services require a higher version to continue operating due to changes in device and service security.

You’ll need to update your Connect to the latest firmware version (either S1 or S2) to bring the full service list back, I’m afraid.

Hi Bockeersjv, yes i can use Deezer on both PC and phone.

Hi James, Yes i know my firmware version is old but if i update it, i can’t use my dedicated Android tablet due to its Android version. I don’t plan to buy a new tablet (smartphone is too small and i can’t ask all familly members to install the sonos app!!).

Thank you for your answer.