Question

Control sonos w/ TIDAL PC/Mac Program

• 2 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Does anyone have an idea how to control Sonos through TIDAL's PC/Mac program ? Is it only available through the iOS app ? If so, does anyone have any ideas when it could be available on PC/Mac? Thanks !

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, JFNW. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. You are only able to control sonos through the TIDAL mobile app. I am happy to forward your feature request o the team for consideration and visibility. Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming.
Hi
Any update on this?
I control all my music /Tidal thru' the PC app. Will the Tidal app be able to control Sonos? When?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
That is a question for Tidal: they have to do the integration work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Note however that I don't believe any music service has Sonos app integration on the Desktop, its all on mobile. There's no technical reason for this that I can see, but clearly Sonos aren't interested in moving the desktop apps forward, so I guess no-one else is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Note however that I don't believe any music service has Sonos app integration on the Desktop, its all on mobile. There's no technical reason for this that I can see, but clearly Sonos aren't interested in moving the desktop apps forward, so I guess no-one else is.
Spotify Connect is supported on the Spotify PC/Mac apps as well as the mobile ones.