Answered

Connection Error when adding musci services

Just purchased a pair of Sonos Ones. Setup went fine until I attempted to add music service. Attempted Amazon, Google and Pandora. Amazon and Google services both indicate the connection was made, but when I switch back to the Sonos App (Android) I get the same message "Connection Error--There was a problem adding the Amazon/Google account. A connection to the Amazon/Google Account could not be made"
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 29 December 2018, 00:35

Just purchased a pair of Sonos Ones. Setup went fine until I attempted to add music service. Attempted Amazon, Google and Pandora. Amazon and Google services both indicate the connection was made, but when I switch back to the Sonos App (Android) I get the same message "Connection Error--There was a problem adding the Amazon/Google account. A connection to the Amazon/Google Account could not be made"

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. It sounds like your Sonos system is having a hard time communicating past your router to the internet. Please try rebooting your router, and each Sonos speaker. If you still can't add services after that, see if you can submit a diagnostic report. If that works, reply here with the confirmation number and I'll take a look.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. It sounds like your Sonos system is having a hard time communicating past your router to the internet. Please try rebooting your router, and each Sonos speaker. If you still can't add services after that, see if you can submit a diagnostic report. If that works, reply here with the confirmation number and I'll take a look.
Thanks for the quick response. It finally connected and im good to go.
Thanks for this info. My 2 year old system just had the same problem. Quick reboot of my router and I'm back on line!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Thanks for this info. My 2 year old system just had the same problem. Quick reboot of my router and I'm back on line!

Thats great to hear. Reach out of you run into any more issues.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings