Question

Conection to Spotify was lost - 2017Feb

• 3 February 2017
  • 1 reply

Facing same problem like other users with Spotify. However, I can use TuneIn fortunately, so Sonos somehow useful these days.

I switched off all the sonos, routers, etc. Restarted my mobile. What else? Any idea?

I have submitted diagnostics - 7065126.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Facing same problem like other users with Spotify. However, I can use TuneIn fortunately, so Sonos somehow useful these days.

I switched off all the sonos, routers, etc. Restarted my mobile. What else? Any idea?

I have submitted diagnostics - 7065126.

Hi mohanrajs,

There's a nearby wireless network coming from a Roku box that's on the same channel as your router and has a pretty strong signal. There are some connection errors showing between your Sonos units and wireless network, likely these are caused by interference from the nearby signal. Please try changing your router's wireless channel to 11 and see if that helps.

If any issues continue, please send in a new diagnostic report and reply with the number.