Question

Commercials in a different language after several days of use - Sonos Radio

• 5 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I recently got a Sonos One SL that i love very much.

I discovered the Radio option and i used it for days. I was really happy with it because I had small “commercials” and small history facts about the bands in English. But since today, I get longer commercials in Dutch (I am living in Belgium and it is an official language) as well. 

I get that it is a free service and commercials is the way they fund it but is there a reason that it suddenly changed? And is it possible to get it back as it was before?

Thank you in advance,

Alex

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

​Hi @alexvalentin,  welcome to the Sonos community. Thank you for reaching out to us and for letting us know about your concern. Let me share some information with you. Radio stations that are regionally available may offer their own advertising that is outside of what Sonos Radio controls. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.