Certain albums added to My Sonos (from Amazon Music) show up as "Tracks"

• 23 February 2022
  • 4 replies

All albums display and play fine when I search for them in the My Sonos interface (using Amazon Music), and/or play from the “Recently Played” row; but when I add albums to My Sonos, some of them display in the “Albums” row without cover art or title (they are simply titled “Tracks”). And when I try to play these from that row, they play only one track at a time – the Queue does not populate with the entire album.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Please would you name a few albums that come through as tracks?

• Big Thief, Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You
  • Raveena, Asha’s Awakening
  • Billie Eilish, Happier Than Ever

(the cover art is retained for the first one; the other two simply use the grey music-note icon. all three are titled “Tracks” in the Albums row)

All three appeared in My Sonos when I added them. Complete, including album art. All appear under albums 

It's possible you just have some network glitches. As a first step power off your router and your Sonos speakers.  Power the router fully back on then power up the speakers.

Then try again. 

Thanks, will try that