Answered

Cannot browser SiriusXM

This issue started this morning . . . I cannot browser SiriusXM. On the desktop app I get the message "Unable to browse music" and on the phone app I get UPnP Error 1000. Is there SaaS connection between the companies broken? Other services are browsable.
icon

Best answer by Andy B 24 August 2017, 18:02

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone for posting here. We are working with SiriusXM as there have been functionality issues with SiriusXM on Sonos. Although I haven't received an "all clear" just yet, the issue seems to be resolved. I'll make sure to update this post when I have received word.

Update: Full functionality for SiriusXM has been restored. Please reach back out if you're still having problems and make sure to include a diagnostic at that time.
View original

28 replies

Badge +1
me too. I logged out and now cant login on sonos on compu or app. and with Sirius I can log out and login in and works fine.
This happened in 2014. An update to the SONOS app locked us out of sirius XM canada. I just updated my SONOS app yesterday -- lost the connection. This is a SONOS issue.
Badge +1
yes it is. I am emailing from the phone hoping for quick fix. I suggest same
Same here. How do we get SONOS to fix this. This happens quite frequently with SONOS updates. I am getting ready to ditch my whole system.
Badge +1
o my god imagine Sirius kicked sonos for amazon now? (amazon bullied in the contract). I don't even wanna think it.
Same here...updated this morning and now locked out of SiriusXM. Grrrrr.
Same here. I'm locked out as well. Southern California.
Ditto. Tried re-adding Sirius music service, but it say my log-in info is incorrect. I use the same log-in info to log into my SiriusXM app directly.
I just spent time with Level 2 support at SiriusXM, discussing the same issue. I was told there is an update on the SONOS SW underway, and therefore unable to connect with SiriusXM. The tech support recommended trying in an hour or so. FYI
Sonos app update yesterday, same issue locked out of Sirius account with ID/password error.
Badge +1
email sonos in the app on your device. this is what sonos recommends as they've implemented it in the app. fastest way to notify them I would assume
Ok...did that (email). Has anybody updated and NOT had this problem?
Seems to be fixed now. Works
Seems fixed now... I'm on
Yep. Fix for me as well.
Good news. Not home now will check later.
Badge +1
woohoo. thanks.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hey all,

Thanks to everyone for posting here. We are working with SiriusXM as there have been functionality issues with SiriusXM on Sonos. Although I haven't received an "all clear" just yet, the issue seems to be resolved. I'll make sure to update this post when I have received word.

Update: Full functionality for SiriusXM has been restored. Please reach back out if you're still having problems and make sure to include a diagnostic at that time.
Up and running in Canada... THANKS!!!!
Thanks...ok here too.
NOT resolved!!! I cannot login. Tried to uninstall and reinstall SiriusXM and it wont event let me install it on the SONOS app. Disaster
paulstafford,

May I recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at, since the fix above didn't work for you?
Submitted diagnostics... Confirmation number is 7910299. I just keep getting told that my password is incorrect. Ive checked it on the SiriusXM site and even reset it (yes, my streaming, not account password). No luck.
Thanks. Now we wait for someone from Sonos to look at the data in that, and tell us what's going on 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, paulstafford:

Happy to see you've been tended to while we've been catching up on threads. Thanks for sending in the diagnostic report.

More often than not, when having problems with SiriusXM verifying credentials I've found one of the largest problems to be with the local network and allowing Sonos to determine it's location. I noticed in the diagnostic, the Barn CONNECT is double connected to the network. This means there are two Ethernet cables going from the back of the CONNECT into the router.

Would you mind telling us a little more about your network? Do you happen to have any extenders or access points? What is the make and model of your router?

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings