Question

Cannot access music on iPhone after iOS update

• 23 October 2016
  • 2 replies

I am unable to get my iPhone SONOS app to locate the music on my phone.

When I go into the SONOS app and select On this iPhone the app says "No selections are available"

I used to be able to access the music but I discovered that the music on my phone vanished, I think after an iOS update. I have since downloaded my music from the cloud and it is now on the phone because I can play it through the normal music app on the phone and the phone is showing over a thousand songs.

Also, the SONOS system is working because I can play a radio station through the system from my phone

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Evening Racquet,

You updated to iOS 10 by chance?

Phone Settings > Sonos > Ensure 'Media Library' and 'On this Device' are both *ON*.

If that doesn't do the trick, make sure they are off the cloud by seeing if you can play your tracks while on Airplane Mode.
Hi ElesoteriC, That worked fine. It lookslike the upgrade to iOS 10 did disturb the Sonos settings, and setting them both back to "ON" did the trick. Thanksfor your help