Answered

Can’t play music

• 26 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi. My IKEA symfonisk stops playing all the time. It worked perfectly in the beginning, but now it comes with an error message that says either: Can’t connect with Spotify, The file do not exist, Poor network speed or Could not play the selected item. What to do? 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 26 February 2020, 12:40

It is most likely a form of wifi interference. I’d read through that FAQ, and see what solutions you can apply to your network. If that doesn’t work, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.  

View original

1 reply

It is most likely a form of wifi interference. I’d read through that FAQ, and see what solutions you can apply to your network. If that doesn’t work, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.