Answered

Can't play Apple Music Playlists after last update

• 11 October 2017
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2
After the latest update I cannot connect to Apple Music playlists from my iPhone, iPad or iMac, I can play music from Apple just not the Apple Playlists, keeps saying something went wrong try again, anyone else have this problem
icon

Best answer by Keith N 18 October 2017, 00:00

Similar to what nygiant12 said, we here at Sonos are aware of a problem that is affecting Apple Music playlist playback. I posted in this thread yesterday, asking for some information to be sent via PM so we can gather more information to send up to Apple.

Please send the following information via PM (as some of this information is sensitive and should be private).
- Apple ID email address
- Diagnostic Report (respond with confirmation number given at the end)
View original

10 replies

I'd first try rebooting your router. While I don't know why, I've seen that work before.

Second, if the reboot doesn't do anything. I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at.
Userlevel 2
After I posted this here I noticed a lot of other people have they same problem, they posted under "Ask a Question" seems to be a bug.
hi spoke with Sonos today as i am having the same problem. They know about it and have known about it they claim only some of us have this issue since the update?? Anyone figure out a fix?
Interesting... ALL my music was cutting out... now Spotify works but Music ON my iphone still cuts out... so my downloaded music won't play... 7943499 is the confirmation number I get for the diagnostic...
same issue. any updates?
uhhhh.. nope I can only play Spotify streaming.. none of the 2200 songs off my phone
I'd recommend that you submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Similar to what nygiant12 said, we here at Sonos are aware of a problem that is affecting Apple Music playlist playback. I posted in this thread yesterday, asking for some information to be sent via PM so we can gather more information to send up to Apple.

Please send the following information via PM (as some of this information is sensitive and should be private).
- Apple ID email address
- Diagnostic Report (respond with confirmation number given at the end)
Apple play doesn’t appear in my music services?
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Toniboloni. If you are missing a music service, it sounds like you may be missing an update for your Sonos system. Check for updates and let me know if Apple Music comes back as an option to add on Sonos. If not, please submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number it gives at the end. Thanks!