Answered

Can't connect to Spotify

• 21 October 2016
  • 12 replies

Keep getting the message can't connect to Spotify .
Tried rebooting everything still no luck . Radio and other apps working fine just not spotify . Can't any1 help , I see a few people have had this problem before.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 21 October 2016, 22:27

Hi Stehunnisett,

There's an issue with the Spotify service on Sonos right now that we're working on. A few other services are having trouble based on the same reason. Feel free to follow this thread for updates. We'll update that thread when it's been resolved.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Stehunnisett,

There's an issue with the Spotify service on Sonos right now that we're working on. A few other services are having trouble based on the same reason. Feel free to follow this thread for updates. We'll update that thread when it's been resolved.
Ok thanks for letting me know Ryan .
Having the same issue. Thanks for the update Sonos.
Same problem in France. Can't connect to Spotify.
Its seems to be up and running again here in the US
Stil no connection with spotify. Tried to reinstall the service, without luck. Now i'm even unable to register using my account.
Badge +1
Hey everyone, the Spotify outage has been resolved as of 10/21 so you should be all set. Let me know if you're still experiencing issues though. If so, please send over a diagnostic so we can get a better look. Be sure to include the diagnostic number in your post.

@Glennvanrijn if you're still having issues adding your account to your Sonos system, please try again as the outage may have affected the Spotify login servers. If you're unable to add the account, submit a diagnostic and reply here with the diagnostic number.
My problem was related to DNS settings on my iPad (cq the new iOS version). Thanks anyway!
Ever since I did the last update about 3 weeks ago, I can't get Sonos to play with Spotify either through the Sonos app or through Spotify app. Please help!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Ever since I did the last update about 3 weeks ago, I can't get Sonos to play with Spotify either through the Sonos app or through Spotify app. Please help!!

Hi Erin611,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your system then reply with the confirmation number.

Hi Erin611,

Please submit a diagnostic report from your system then reply with the confirmation number.

Thanks Jeff. Here is my diagnostic number
Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Erin611,

Thanks Jeff. Here is my diagnostic number

It would be best to work with our phone team on this issue. I've created a support ticket for you: 161227-003118. Please give us a call and reference that number. Our phone number can be found here.