Answered

Browsing tune in not working and cant play favorite radio station

• 25 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello

Been using sonos controller for sometime and never had problems.

Lately I’ve had my first problem with the controller. For some reason i no longer am able to listen to my favorite radiostatio and tunein wont browse for radiostations.

Theres no problems when i play music from a harddisc so i dont think its to do with the conection between the pc and the sonos amp im using.

Tried to disconnect my router and the amplifier and reconnect to it after regaining web again, but that made no diffrence - hope you have a suggestion on how to proceed

Sleipner

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 25 March 2020, 17:37

First, there is this:

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/temporary-outage-tunein-6838189

Also, it’s not clear if you’ve rebooted your Sonos devices after rebooting your router. This is a good idea, it helps pick up any upstream changes.

Some radio stations have removed themselves from TuneIn in favor of other streaming services, such as iHeart Radio, Radio.net, Radio.com, and others. If the reboot mentioned above doesn’t help, you matey want to visit the website for your radio stations and see if they’ve posted information, or even contact them directly with your question. 

View original

3 replies

Heh. Depends on whether the issues you were having were in the last couple of hours….that would be the issue I pointed to. If it’s been days, then you may have other potential issues. But I’m glad it’s working for you now. 

Thanks for the quick reply, hopeing its just the thing you linked too… because i just checked again and now it all works as it should.

First, there is this:

https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/temporary-outage-tunein-6838189

Also, it’s not clear if you’ve rebooted your Sonos devices after rebooting your router. This is a good idea, it helps pick up any upstream changes.

Some radio stations have removed themselves from TuneIn in favor of other streaming services, such as iHeart Radio, Radio.net, Radio.com, and others. If the reboot mentioned above doesn’t help, you matey want to visit the website for your radio stations and see if they’ve posted information, or even contact them directly with your question.