Answered

Bought Soundbar at Costco. Where is the free Apple Music?

• 2 October 2018
  • 4 replies

I just bought the Soundbar at Costco today which is supposed to include 6 months of Apple Music. Where is this located and/or how do I redeem this? Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 2 October 2018, 23:16

Sounds (no pun intended) that you may need to ask Costco about that. To my knowledge, it's not a Sonos marketing promotion. At least, I've not seen anything about it (yet). Do you have a link to where this is promoted on Costco's website?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Sounds (no pun intended) that you may need to ask Costco about that. To my knowledge, it's not a Sonos marketing promotion. At least, I've not seen anything about it (yet). Do you have a link to where this is promoted on Costco's website?
Sounds like you may need to ask your supplier Costco about that. Presumably, it's not a Sonos marketing promotion. At least, I've not seen anything about it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I didn't buy the same thing from Costco but when I have gotten similar things the paperwork for the add-on stuff came from the distribution room, where you take your receipt to pick up high value items.

It may be as simple as a small slip of paper with an activation code printed on it so it might be worth going through the pile of stuff from Costco to see if it is stuck in between some other sheets.