Answered

Beats 1 Radio Shows on Apple Music

• 2 February 2016
  • 30 replies

Userlevel 1
Is there a way to listen to Beats 1 radio shows on demand through Sonos? These are available on the Apple Music app and iTunes, but I can't find them on Sonos. For clarity, I see the Beats 1 live stream on Sonos, but not the on demand / archived versions of prior radio shows.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 2 February 2017, 19:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
I should preface....you need to be signed up for their beta program.

It should be available as of last night with Sonos version 7.1. You don't need to be on the public beta for the Beats1 On Demand shows.
Nice one, Ryan. And thanks to Apple for providing this, as well.
This is amazing news thanks Sonos 🆒
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
This is actually NOT amazing. Although the addition of Beats 1 shows on demand is a welcome addition, the recent menu change to Apple Music's Radio menu has broken the Radio Stations submenu, where rather than listing all radio station genre categories, which each make genre specific radio stations available, all that is listed is "Featured" and "Featured Stations", limiting available stations. And "Featured" is already available in Radio's first menu as an option.

Please do not break one part of a working interface when adding another.

Can this please be fixed? This menu and access needs to be restored!
Please add the ability to scrub (fast forward/rewind) to the on demand Beats 1 shows. I don't see this option in the mac or iOS Sonos app.