Answered

Audible no longer works...

• 17 October 2018
  • 5 replies

I have been enjoying Audible services via Sonos but this evening I had to run a second upgrade (this one was forced) in two days. It appeared to go well but now, I can no longer play Audible files - even though I can 'see' them and I have reauthorised the account etc. Any ideas why this is not working?
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 18 October 2018, 20:39

Thanks for the update, braunbaer.

At this point, the issue should be fully resolved. We wanted to make sure before shouting it out, but as of now this should be all back up and functioning as normal.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Same here. Reauthorized, deleted and authorized account again. Used three different devices. Audible did Not work from the Sonos Or the audible app.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi folks,

We're currently tracking a possible outage causing playback errors for Audible on Sonos. We'll update this thread when things are back up and running.
Userlevel 2
Yep, same problem for me here in the UK. Audible plays fine on my phone but not on Sonos. Can see the books in my library through the Sonos app but when I select it just says unable to play. Also reauthorized and updated app etc....
Problem seems solved
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Thanks for the update, braunbaer.

At this point, the issue should be fully resolved. We wanted to make sure before shouting it out, but as of now this should be all back up and functioning as normal.