Answered

Audacy.com

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Anyone have any idea if Sonos will soon support Audacy.com streaming radio stations?  My local station left radio.com for Audacy and now we cannot listen to it.  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by James L. 6 April 2021, 16:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I can’t test this as I’m in the UK and can’t access Audacy here.  If you know the URL for your radio station, you can add it via this article: Add an Internet radio station to Sonos | Sonos

Badge +17

Hi @john kallas,

Going off your other post - the station you’re referring to is WRCH? It seems like it’s available on the Radio.net service, so you should be able to add that service to Sonos and search up your station from there.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Doesn’t that article mean the radio station needs to be a radio.com station?  My station is no longer part of radio.com, it only streams on audacy.com

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

my station is wcco am in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Badge +17

my station is wcco am in Minneapolis, Minnesota

That station also appears to be available on Radio.net, which is different from Radio.com (I know, it’s confusing :sweat_smile:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Doesn’t that article mean the radio station needs to be a radio.com station?  My station is no longer part of radio.com, it only streams on audacy.com

The article will only work if there is a published URL to listen to the radio station.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I added radio.net to my sonos and wcco am does not appear.  Can I try adding station with the url?

Badge +17

I was able to search for it successfully on Radio.net. Make sure you’re searching under Stations and not any other category.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I did finally find it.  You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badge +17

Happy to help :smile: For what it’s worth, it seems like a lot of Audacy’s stations have moved over to Radio.net, so you’ll likely become very familiar with this service going forward :wink:

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

for some reason it did play, now I can’t get it to play again.  Too weird.  I’ll keep working on it.

Thanks.;