Answered

Associated Spotify account not found in your system

• 27 November 2017
  • 4 replies

If use the Sonos app I can play via Spotify, but if I try and play Sonos from the Spotify app I get the message associated Spotify account not found in your system
Clearly, it is associated as I can play music using the Sonos app - just not through the Spotify app - not sure if its a Sonos problem or Spotify - any idea ?
icon

Best answer by abirioukov 18 March 2018, 17:20

Update: everything started working again after 30 minutes or so. I guess it just takes some time to update.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Not sure. Have you tried deleting the Spotify app, and downloading a new version of it? If I recall correctly, there were some issues when it was released of people not being able to get it working properly until they re-downloaded it.
Exact same problem has started to appear at my end today. I always play from my Spotify app both on my iPhone and from my MacBook pro. It has worked since the feature was introduced, but clearly something is broken. I just tested that I have the same issue on both my iPhone and my MacBook. I have also tried to remove and add the Spotify (family) account from my Sonos system. Problem prevails 😢
I'm having the same problem after I removed my Spotify account from Sonos and then added it back in. I can now only play Spotify from the Sonos controller, but when I try to play from Spotify to Sonos, I get this message "Associated Spotify account was not found." Please help.
Update: everything started working again after 30 minutes or so. I guess it just takes some time to update.