Artist Like/Dislike

I'd like to see the option to Heart or Unheart artists. Is that doable?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, DustyB13. What music service do you want to see this added to? Some music services (Google Play, Pandora) have a similar thumbs up and thumbs down.
Deezer is what I use the most. I can thumbs up or down individual songs but not the artist.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Understood. While I am happy to tag this topic as a feature request for the team, it might get the ball rolling a little faster if you reach out to Deezer as well. The music services are the only ones who can change how their service appears and functions on Sonos.

Thanks for the feedback!
Deezer is what I use the most. I can thumbs up or down individual songs but not the artist.
Deezer provide thumbs up/down for artists neither in their mobile app nor in the web player, therefore unlikely to happen that they are going to implement such a feature on a third-party platform.
Deezer has 'heart'/'unheart' for songs, so not thumbs up or down.
Deezer has 'heart'/'unheart' for songs, so not thumbs up or down.
All the same.
While not exact, songs can be liked or disliked and if disliked they will not be recommended again. Similar to thumbs up and down.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings