Answered

Apple Music - what is “My Music”?

• 19 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Can anyone tell me what is supposed to be included under the “My Music” heading within the Apple Music service in the Sonos app? I assumed it would show me music that I’ve added to my Library from within the native Apple Music app, but it’s empty (all sections within My Music are empty — artists, albums, playlists, etc). All other aspects of Apple Music that the Sonos app supports work fine.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 19 February 2022, 19:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

It should show all of the music you’ve purchased or downloaded using your Apple Music/iTunes account including any songs or albums you have recently added or any playlists you’ve created.

If you don’t see any of your music, you should try re-authorizing your Apple Music account in the Sonos app, removing and re-adding Apple Music, and rebooting your phone.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thanks, all sorted now. I just recently set up an Apple Music account for my kid on his new iPod and somehow his new account had replaced my existing account in the Sonos app on my phone. In the year+ that I’ve been using Apple Music I’d never clicked on My Music until yesterday so didn’t know what was supposed to be there; now that I’ve re-added my own account the library is showing.