Apple Music "Recently Added" not updating

• 31 August 2018
  • 5 replies

As of a few days ago the Sonos app stopped updating the "Recently Added" section of the "My Music" part of the Apple Music Service. I am running the most recent version of the Sonos app on both iOS devices and an Apple desktop computer. None of them show the most recently added music. I have deleted the Apple Music service and reinstalled it twice. I have deleted and reinstalled the Sonos app on the iOS device (an iPhone 6). My iOS operating system is up to date. And the OS X on the desktop is the most recent version. Nothing seems to help. I am open to suggestions on how to fix this. Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, jelliott2k. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. It sounds like you've tried a number of things to get this situated. That being said, it might be best to give our support technicians a call to have a closer look at this in real time.
Badge +1
Did you manage to resolve your problem?
Badge
I have the same issue
Just as a thought, in the iOS settings under 'Privacy' there is an entry called 'Media and Apple Music' ... make sure you are sharing access with the Sonos App.. see screenshot attached.
Badge
It is set as it should be.
I have tried everything to sort it.
It may be related to me using iOS 12.1 beta

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings