Answered

apple music not synching to recently added music in sonos app

• 19 September 2019
  • 2 replies

When I add new music to Apple it doesn’t appear in recently added music on the SONOs app. I add the Apple Music through my Apple Music app on my iPad. This always worked but not now.
icon

Best answer by JIm Music geek 19 September 2019, 22:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

This problem with Apple Music is now working as I see my recently added music now in Sonos app. Must have been a delay in this working.

Yesterday signed up/purchased Apple Music...some of the music in my iTunes Library cannot be played through SONOS. When I’m in Apple Music and trying to play through My Music certain songs in my iTunes library are shaded out and cannot be accessed...or it is shaded and has a circle with a line through it.  I know it’s there, I can play it from my traditional iTunes Library but I thought my ENTIRE library should be in “the cloud”.  Granted, some of the music was bootleg CD’s of the Dead and Springsteen...BUT most of the “inaccessible” music is TOTALLY legit having burned it into my library from original CD’s OR...having purchased the music from iTunes.  The inaccessible music from my iTunes Library is just “some” music...I’d say 10-15% of my 12,000 song library.  Any clue?