Answered

apple music not reauthenticating

• 13 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Today is Thursday May 12: 

as of 4 days ago when I was waking up to one of my alarms I noticed just the annoying chime (which usually indicates something isn’t connected correctly or loss of communication). Well by Wednesday I was trying to fix it and every time I tried to reauthorize my Apple Music account an error pooped every time “saying one or more of your Sonos products needs updating before “this can be done”. I was in the beta community but I left thinking that may be the issue. Called Sonos and got some help he said I had to wait 3-4 days for the beta community ends my account. Will update in 3 days. But I’m pretty sure this is a Sonos issue. They just had some major issues with their online website, and billing platforms, and some upgrades to their controllers. 

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 18 May 2022, 11:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello @WomackPhD, I had a look on your account and it now shows as a non-beta account.

Let us know if you are still experiencing issues, or if everything is resolved.