Question

Apple Music For You Playlists?

• 7 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Where are the various “Mix” playlists found under “For You” (ie. Favourites Mix, New Music Mix, Chill Mix...)

These are the playlists that are updated weekly under “For You” in Apple Music.

The For You area under Apple Music in Sonos, doesn’t seem to have these.  Where are they located and can I play them with the Sonos App?

Spotify in Sonos shows me my Discover Weekly and Daily Mixes not sure why Apple’s equivalents dont.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

@buddyrich33 Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Sonos Community. We do not generate that playlist as it comes from your music service partner(s). I would ask that you confirm you are signed in under the correct Apple music account since you say Spotify works. You may want to first remove then add back your Apple music account. After that testing steps please update us with a diagnostic report number here. Also, when was the last time you completed a full power re-boot off/on of your network equipment, device(s) running the Sonos app and your Sonos equipment?

Badge

The trick is to add these special playlist to your library in the Music app. They will still be updated automatically, but also available in Sonos from the library section in  Music