Question

Apple Music and other Sevices can't be added to Sonos app

• 28 November 2016
  • 1 reply

I am fully updated with songs controller version 6.4.8. I have new IOS devices that are updated. I am not enrolled in the beta program. I have deleted and reinstalled app. I can't even add services with pic as I get a message that on pic app that says Apple Music must be added on iPad. We need a solution!!! 6796918 is the number of my submitted diagnostic

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I am fully updated with songs controller version 6.4.8. I have new IOS devices that are updated. I am not enrolled in the beta program. I have deleted and reinstalled app. I can't even add services with pic as I get a message that on pic app that says Apple Music must be added on iPad. We need a solution!!! 6796918 is the number of my submitted diagnostic

Hi Danielx6,

You're part of the beta program. We don't have an iOS beta app so some features are missing. You can use an Android or computer app to add music services, but Apple Music requires an iOS device. Let me know if you'd like to leave the beta program and I can help you do so.