Answered

App Improvements / Spotify

• 28 March 2022
  • 1 reply

• Contributor II
  • 2 replies

App improvement suggestion…

In the Sonos app, when searching Spotify, would it be possible to clearly differentiate an artists full length albums from their singles and other songs?  The Spotify app itself has a ‘Show Discography’ button, that clearly shows all albums and the year they were released by an artist. 

This tiny change would make the app experience so much better.  I often find myself having to go to the Spotify app to first confirm the latest album released by an artist, then going into the Sonos app to select it from (what appears to me to be) a jumble of songs - EPs, albums, singles - in no defined order. 

It does appear that, in the Sonos app, the latest release by an artist is the top result, but even a year next to this would help to confirm.

icon

Best answer by controlav 28 March 2022, 15:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The results of any Search are delivered by Spotify, Sonos just display them. If you would like those results to be different within the Sonos app, or show other information, then you need to ask Spotify to make that change.