I recently discovered that any music searches in the desktop app for artists or albums available through Amazon Music Unlimited will give me the message shown in the attached. My sample suggests that only non-unlimited artists and albums are available.
This problem is NOT present in the mobile app, regardless of the network used. I can play any of the albums (i.e., Halsey's Manic) if I initiate playback from the phone, but the desktop app can't find them.
Note that I recently transitioned to S2, and all apps, including the desktop app have been updated.
So far I have tried:
- Reauthorizing my Amazon Music account
- Removing and re-adding my Amazon Music account
- Disabling Windows Defender & Malwarebytes
- Powering Down & Rebooting Everything
- Banging my head against the wall.
My wife and I manage most of our playlists via the desktop, so this issue (which was never present before) is a major annoyance for me.
Any suggestions or solutions welcome. Hopefully, I’m missing something obvious…