Answered

Amazon Music Unlimited

• 3 March 2018
  • 5 replies

Dear..
I have Amazon Music Unlimited. This is supported in my region which is the Netherlands. My Sonos system is properly registered in the right region. Alas the music service Amazon Music does not appear in the list of available services.
This must be an omission by Sonos as it does support this in various other regions.
Anyone who can shed some light on this?
Regards
icon

Best answer by Miles P 7 March 2018, 12:00

Hello rob5, welcome to the community. Amazon Music on Sonos is only currently supported in the regions listed here. Once Amazon open support for usage on Sonos in more regions, we'll work with them to get the service running on Sonos.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello rob5, welcome to the community. Amazon Music on Sonos is only currently supported in the regions listed here. Once Amazon open support for usage on Sonos in more regions, we'll work with them to get the service running on Sonos.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi- I have an amazon account which I can use on my pc and android phone no problem. I can add it in as a music service in Sonos also, but when I browse to it in my Sonos app it tells me that it is only available in UK etc. I can actually start the music service using Alexa and it works ok but not through the app? I am registered in the UK for my amazon account and my sonos account but this error is still showing? any suggestions? tks Mark
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey Mark. Are you actually physically located in the UK? The services available to Sonos are determined not only by how your account is set up but also where the data requests are coming from.
It dont show on my list and i am in England
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Understood. In this case, you may want to check out our Missing Music Services FAQ. If the issue persists, I would recommend starting a new topic about this. This way we can be sure the issue you are experiencing gets the attention it needs. Thanks!