Question

Amazon Music stopped streaming

• 9 April 2016
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I had been successfully streaming Amazon Music (Prime) for 3 months, but a couple of days ago I began having problems where some music will not play, and I see the following message pop up:
'Prime is being streamed from another device - please pause playback on device to continue'.

However, I do not have Prime streaming from any other devices (I double checked my other devices).

However, after waiting a bit (and playing something from TuneIn or my own music library), Prime will start playing again.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Also - I attempted to register my device on Amazon, which requires a 5 digit code from Sonos - how do I get this?

Thanks!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Is the Amazon app closed down on your all your other devices?
Userlevel 2
Badge
@OP Ware you able to find a solution? I'm having the exact same problem.
@BoredofBalham was on point with closing down the app. I was playing it on the same phone as I tried to stream from Sonos earlier in the day. Literally closing the application (swiped close on Android) and it started playing on Sonos after that.