Answered

Amazon Music Source in Canada

Userlevel 1
I've seen many LOOONG posts about this, and it becomes very hard to follow and get an answer for a very simple question:

When will we be able to add Amazon Music as a source in Canada?

I know it works with Alexa currently. I'm asking about using the Sonos app on my iPhone.

Please don't point back to other long discussions, the problem there is that people need to read tens of messages that have nothing to do with the original question...

If you can post a current status update, or an announced date - it would be great!

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 17 May 2018, 21:57

Hi everyone. Generally, we do not give dates or a product roadmap regarding new features and additions to Sonos. While we do not have a specific date to share, if you are interested in checking out our upcoming features, feel free to check out our Beta Program.

Otherwise, stay tuned.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I have the same issue. I am a amazon music subscriber in Canada and the service is not available in Add Music Services on the Sonos app. When is it planned to be available?
As with others, I've been following this for months and months with no real update besides a vague 2018 implemention promise. At this point with Alexa being intergrated into Sonos I'm not sure what is taking so long for Amazon Music or Prime music to become available. Can Sonos provide a concrete answer to this? I am severely disappointed in Sonos for this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi everyone. Generally, we do not give dates or a product roadmap regarding new features and additions to Sonos. While we do not have a specific date to share, if you are interested in checking out our upcoming features, feel free to check out our Beta Program.

Otherwise, stay tuned.