Answered

Amazon music not updating

• 3 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I’ve read some of the other issues and answers that others have experienced however I still cannot get Sonos to recognize my updated music.  I add new songs to my Amazon music account then go to Sonos to play and the song/songs I’ve just added are not showing.  I’ve deleted my Amazon account and reinstalled, I’ve signed out of my Amazon account and signed back in but still nothing is working.  I’ve deleted the Sonos app and reinstalled, I’ve tried everything I can think of.  I’m using an iphone 8+ to access my Sonos and Amazon music.

icon

Best answer by James L. 6 September 2021, 09:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Thanks James!  I’ve added music months ago that isn’t showing up when I try to play through Sonos :(  I’ll reach out to Amazon and see if they can assist.

Badge +17

Hi @dlp1014,

Some music services don’t refresh their content on all platforms right away. With some services and functions you may need to wait up to 24 hours for changes to replicate everywhere.

I don’t know exactly how often Amazon Music’s Sonos implementation takes to refresh, but if it’s been longer than a day or so I suggest getting in touch with Amazon Music support, as they are the ones that should be able to assist with this.