Answered

Amazon Music in Canada

• 12 March 2018
  • 3 replies

I noticed the update that brought Alexa online in the Sonos:One, but should there not be a music service available to add our accounts? For those of us that do not have a Sonos One in every room, or one at all?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 12 March 2018, 22:57

Hello there, Johnny_D22. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. We've added Canadian Alexa support so Sonos One owners, including those who don't use Amazon Music, can enjoy their voice features as soon as possible. We're actively working with Amazon to add Amazon Unlimited support to the Sonos App. That should happen later this year.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi,
We were told that Amazon music would be available on Sonos “early in 2018” this is obviously not going to happen.
I know it’s available with Alexa but you can’t browse music.
Any updates on when it will happen ?
I used to tell everyone how great Sonos was but not any more, I am very disappointed with you guys these days.
Dave
I am also not understanding why Amazon Music is so hard to add in Canada. It has been added for other countries already. Many people in the community have been waiting for this service for a long time and Sonos can't give us a straight answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, Johnny_D22. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. We've added Canadian Alexa support so Sonos One owners, including those who don't use Amazon Music, can enjoy their voice features as soon as possible. We're actively working with Amazon to add Amazon Unlimited support to the Sonos App. That should happen later this year.