Answered

Amazon Music Connection Error

• 12 January 2019
  • 2 replies

I have an Amazon Prime account and started a free on-month trial with Amazon Music Unlimited (previously had Prime Music as one of my music services) so I deleted my old Amazon music service and tried to add a new service. Amazon authorisation works fine, but the Sonos app keeps telling me there is a connection error or just an error. I have re-started, re-installed and snapped at everybody round me but can't get the b*ggering thing to work. Can you please advise. Diagnostic 206907675
icon

Best answer by User383243 13 January 2019, 13:23

Update from the original poster - it worked fine from another device, so probably should have uninstalled Sonos app on my tablet. All working fine now.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I am having a similar issue - a pop up message that will not allow me to use Amazon Music services - I have unlimited and the pop up keeps suggesting I upgrade to it - I already have it ugh ?
Update from the original poster - it worked fine from another device, so probably should have uninstalled Sonos app on my tablet. All working fine now.