Answered

Amazon Music Canada

• 15 November 2017
  • 56 replies

Show first post

56 replies

+1 still no Amazon Prime Music on Sonos.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Have you tried any third party Skills that can do this?
We’re working with Amazon to bring Amazon Music to Sonos in Canada in 2018. Stay tuned!

We'll be announcing on the community and elsewhere when it's ready to go.

This was November 2017, it is now May 2019 and it is still not available despite Sonos advertising the Sonos One with Amazon Alexa integration. I was surprised when my two Sonos Ones did not work when I bought them in 2018 and am now shocked they STILL don't integrate with Amazon music now.

Understand this Sonos: I was ready to go "whole hog" on Sonos products in 2018. Home theatre system, speakers in every room of the house. But the lack of resolution to this issue has prevented me from doing so. I am sure you have lost many repeat customers to this already and more every day, week, month, year you sit on this.

Perhaps its time to provide a full disclosure to your Canadian customers? Or should I just buy Amazon speakers?

We’re working with Amazon to bring Amazon Music to Sonos in Canada in 2018. Stay tuned!

We'll be announcing on the community and elsewhere when it's ready to go.
This was November 2017, it is now May 2019 and it is still not available despite Sonos advertising the Sonos One with Amazon Alexa integration. I was surprised when my two Sonos Ones did not work when I bought them in 2018 and am now shocked they STILL don't integrate with Amazon music now.

Understand this Sonos: I was ready to go "whole hog" on Sonos products in 2018. Home theatre system, speakers in every room of the house. But the lack of resolution to this issue has prevented me from doing so. I am sure you have lost many repeat customers to this already and more every day, week, month, year you sit on this.

Perhaps its time to provide a full disclosure to your Canadian customers? Or should I just buy Amazon speakers?
I agree. I’ve been following this since the thread started. I’m now reconsidering my purchases.

I love my Sonos so I’m hopeful you guys can solve this.
Badge
Where is Amazon music service, it's 2019 now.