Answered

All new Apple playlists not showing in app

• 6 February 2018
  • 6 replies

All my old Apple Music playlists are fine but any newly created ones simply don’t show up in the app. The are not smart playlists just bog standard playlist and they still will not show up. However they are fine in the Apple Music app. Some help? Frustrating is not the word here!
icon

Best answer by Keith N 15 February 2018, 19:20

Hello everyone. We had an issue with Apple Music playlists not updating which has since been resolved. If you continue to have problems with your playlists updating feel free to reach out! Thanks!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Same issue
Weirdly I just went to use my other Sonos system in my other house and it all works fine? Really don’t understand why it shows up with one system but using the same iPhone but a different Sonos set up the playlists don’t show up? The system it works with is 4 Sonos 1, a playbar and sub. The system it doesn’t work with is just one connect unit that I have set up on an old speaker system. All systems have up to date software and the app is the same as it in the same iPhone? I am confused?
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello everyone. We had an issue with Apple Music playlists not updating which has since been resolved. If you continue to have problems with your playlists updating feel free to reach out! Thanks!
I am having same issue - just added playlists to Apple Music but not available is Sonos app
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, Stevecolbert. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Does this only happen with newly added playlists or are all playlists missing?

Thanks in advance!
For me, only a few of my playlists are showing. Old and new lists are inconsistently showing.