album art not showing ... one more time

• 28 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Having read all the threads I could find on this topic on these forums, and having experimented with .jpeg, progressive .jpg and non-progressive .jpg files, importing directly into iTunes from the Discogs listing for a particular album, the cover art still won't show on the Sonos controller with certain albums.

Running Mac OS 10.14.2 on a 2018 MacMini, and using the latest iTunes and Sonos software versions, I am using XLD to rip to .aiff and have been able to add all album artwork into iTunes for most albums but there are a few that just will not show. Very odd.

No finger pointing, but this appears to be some sort of an incompatibility between iTunes and Sonos.

Is there a definitive solution to this problem?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, the_eleven. You have taken some strong initiatives in trying to combat this issue already. I cannot see any reason why this would not be working. I would recommend getting in touch with our support team by telephone, so that they can conduct some tests with you by way of a remote session. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.