Alarm with Sonos Radio - channels added to favorites not existing, not search also

• 19 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to setup an alarm with a Sonos Radio station, but thats next to impossible. There is no search for radio stations in the alarm setup, nor is the Sonos favorites list available. How the heck do I find my station among the thousands of stations?

Give it a try: try set up an alarm with egoFM. egoFM is available at Sonos Radio, but I couldn’t manage!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @joanwa,

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about your concern. To help you out why you can’t add a station from Sonos Radio, I'll be requesting from you in submitting a diagnostic report and include the confirmation number in your response to find out the cause. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you. 

This is a problem and could easily be fixed if you made Sonos Favourites available as a selection choice when choosing a Sonos Alarm.

It is currently impossible to search for a radio station to set as an alarm. I was trying to do it with Virgin Radio. In the PC app I can do a search of Sonos Radio HD and find it, save it as a favourite but I cannot find it anywhere when setting an alarm.

Please add the Sonos Favourites as a source for alarms!