AirPlay

• 1 September 2010
  • 209 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

209 replies

Userlevel 2
it's a feature that many people like me miss right now! biiiig time!!!
it's a feature that many people like me miss right now! biiiig time!!!

How can you miss something that hasn't even been released yet??? :rolleyes:
Userlevel 2
... but am absolutely baffled when people talk about things they don't understand as if things can be done to avoid the laws that the STANDARD requires (not to mention physics) just because apple likes to throw around the word Magic (no relation to the forum mod with a similar name)...

So you are saying that even heavy weights in the high-end audio space like Denon and Marantz were not smart enough to realize that AirPlay is nothing more than something "magic" Apple has thrown at them?
Userlevel 2
How can you miss something that hasn't even been released yet??? :rolleyes:

in iTunes 10 you can choose the speakers that can connect through AirPlay. With AirPortExpress you can already do that. that's the thing i miss now. and as soon as the "new iOS compatible AirPlay" will be released, i will miss this on my sonos player too! 😮
in iTunes 10 you can choose the speakers that can connect through AirPlay. With AirPortExpress you can already do that. that's the thing i miss now. and as soon as the "new iOS compatible AirPlay" will be released, i will miss this on my sonos player too! :o

:rolleyes: