Answered

Adding I Heart Radio

• 5 November 2018
  • 1 reply

I am trying to add I Heart radio to my Sonos app and it is not working. I read other posts with the same issue and the proper way to go about resolving the issue is to create a poste with the confirmation code once the diagnostic has been sent so here I am. Code is: 498701618

I followed all the steps and I even get the information I Heart was added. Going back to the app, nothing showing up as Spotify would for example. I try to add it again and get the following message: ''Your IHeartRadio authorization has expired. Please remove this music service and add it again''. This is exactly what I try to do but since the IHeart icon never showed earlier, it is impossible to remove even if I wanted to.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
icon

Best answer by Boiteaua 5 November 2018, 14:06

Never mind,

Ended up creating a new IHeart account, which I had tried earlier but it is now working!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Never mind,

Ended up creating a new IHeart account, which I had tried earlier but it is now working!