Answered

Add Scribd to Sonos services?

• 16 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Can Sonos add Scribd audiobooks to their services? Would love to listen to via Sonos instead of AirPlay, which does play on all 5 speakers, but drains my phone's battery. I listen to Audible all the time on Sonos & am grateful for that link-up. Now, Scribd would be amazing. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Mark P 17 September 2020, 01:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @BrendaNorah.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

apparently it's still not available as of this moment to Sonos.

I'll submit a feature request to add Scribd to our development team.

We don't have a timeline we can share for this feature, but we'll be sure to make an announcement if we have any updates.

You can check this link also for other music services currently available with Sonos.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I'd like to have Scribd for audiobooks as well.

Userlevel 1

Actually, I found I could play Scribd audiobooks on all my Sonos speakers (or any combination I choose) via AirPlay on the iPhone and it doesn’t run down my phone battery. So all’s good.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @BrendaNorah.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community and getting back to us.

Good to know all are working well.

Chears.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi Team Sonos,

Any update on when (or if) we will be getting Scribd on Sonos please ?

I am on Android so can’t use Apple air-play.

Many thanks & best wishes

Phill

Badge +17

Hi @iphill2,

While I will forward your request over to our services team for consideration, I recommend reaching out to Scribd as well to let them know you’d like to see their service on Sonos. They’re ultimately responsible to develop their integration with our API and submit a request to be added to our catalogue of music services. :slight_smile:

Hi James,

Thanks for this, great minds think alike, I have already placed a similar request to Scribd.

best wishes

Phill