Answered

Add Music Services - Apple Music

• 17 June 2016
  • 4 replies

Hi,
So on my SONOS macbook app, i can see Add Music Services. Once I am in this I can also see Apple Music. However when I click on this it says "apple music must be added to sonos from an IOS or android device"
My question is, how do I do this?
Thanks in advance
icon

Best answer by GivingYouFLAC 17 June 2016, 22:31

Hi zulughana,

To add Apple Music to Sonos, you must install the Sonos app on an Android (phone/tablet) or iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch).
Then go to 'Add Music Services' at the bottom of the music sources list, above 'Settings.'
Apple Music should be toward the top of the list, and when you select it, follow the prompts and you should be all set.

This page has a walkthrough with images about half way down to show you how to do it: http://www.sonos.com/apple-music-on-sonos

I hope this helps!
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi zulughana,

To add Apple Music to Sonos, you must install the Sonos app on an Android (phone/tablet) or iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch).
Then go to 'Add Music Services' at the bottom of the music sources list, above 'Settings.'
Apple Music should be toward the top of the list, and when you select it, follow the prompts and you should be all set.

This page has a walkthrough with images about half way down to show you how to do it: http://www.sonos.com/apple-music-on-sonos

I hope this helps!
This. Does. Not. Help. At. All.
These steps simply continue the problem with no solution. These steps are what LEAD to the problem, they are not a solution.
So, this is a three year old thread that you're replying to.

Can you perhaps provide some more information about your particular setup, and the issue you're experiencing? The community, given context and information, is a great place to resolve problems.

If you'd prefer to work directly with Sonos on this, then I would recommend that you contact Sonos Support to discuss it. I suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.