Answered

Add Live Phish as a Music Service on Sonos - livephish.com

Userlevel 7
Badge
We've received a request to add Live Phish (livephish.com) as a music service on Sonos.

From their website: "LivePhish.com offers high quality soundboard recordings of all Phish shows since 2003 (MP3, Lossless, and 24 Bit HD downloads, and on CD) and webcasts of select shows."

If you'd like to see this added to Sonos as a music service, please add your support here.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 21 October 2016, 00:10

Great news everyone, Live Phish has just entered Sonos Labs and is available for beta testing. You can add it to your system by going to Add a Music Service, then Sonos Labs and choose LivePhish+.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

251 replies

Yes please!
Userlevel 2
Please add this!
Badge
Can we get an update? You asked for our support, we gave it to you. Something is holding this up, it shouldn't take this long to integrate?! This isn't fair to sonos and livephish users.
Can we get an update? You asked for our support, we gave it to you. Something is holding this up, it shouldn't take this long to integrate?! This isn't fair to sonos and livephish users.

Have you bothered to read the thread? Sonos doesn't have anything to do with integrating services besides testing their implementation. It is up to the service to use the free to anyone Sonos Music Partners API to add themselves to Sonos. But Sonos cannot force them to do this, it is up to the service themselves, and so far Phish has not chosen to do so. So ask them, not Sonos, for an update.
https://twitter.com/nugsnet/status/745639838532132864

Great news! We are getting closer! In beta testing.
PLEASE ADD
PLEASE ADD

PLEASE READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS!
Please add this to sonos
When this happens I'll be buying three more Sonos units for my home.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes please! Thought I heard something on Twitter about it coming soon. Looking forward to it! Great sound quality from LP.
Life changing
Put down the pipes and read the thread, people!!! 🙂
You gotta add this. No questions asked. Thanks
Yes. Sonos, please do. I promise I'll buy more of your great stuff if you do.
Please add live phish.. this is a great service that needs to be paired with my speaker system!
Signed. Love my Sonos. Would love it more w/ LP+
Userlevel 2
Yes
Please do this!!!! My favorite app!!!
Oh cripes, someone put out a call to arms on a Phish forum again.
Yes, please!!!!
absolutely. This would be great.
I support this
Do it already
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
How adorable. A bunch of entitled Phish fans who don't own SONOS equipment and are too rude to bother with understanding the issue are here to ask for the impossible.